Monday 2 February 2015

BYTE: 2nd February 2015

Hi guys

How are you?

In the scheme of things I'm only just starting out on my new idea of having an entertainment site to keep you guys up to date with all the goings on in everything that interests me. I'm trying to keep active on Twitter especially, and going to try doing some uploads on YouTube as well of some unboxings, reviews and lots more.

It's great to see people checking out my writing and blog and I'll keep adding as I find things to say and things that I do. Hello to all my new internet people! I hope you are finding it interesting too.

Right now I'm researching a logo for the Paul & The Popcorn brand and I will be sharing it with you once I have confirmed the one I like.

I'm going to at least 2 conventions in March - so there will be some serious discussion up on the blog and Twitter when I go and come back. If you are going to any and see me - come and say hi. if you are interested in the ones I am going to spend time at they are : The Sci Fi Weekender in Wales (I've been so often I have Trooper Status now!) and the Newcastle Film & Comic Con.

There's a lot of amazing movies coming out soon including - Divergent Series: Insurgent, Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Jupiter Ascending, Ant-Man, The Fantastic Four and much more.

Keep it locked here for my opinion, and as always, your comments are welcome too. I've worked out how to incorporate pictures as well - so I will have more pictures in my blog soon too.

Anyway, I've waffled enough now - have a FABULOUS FEBRUARY and I will be back with you soon.

Until next time

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment