Saturday 14 February 2015

BYTE: Valentine's Day

Hi guys

I thought I'd just update you with a quick BYTE to wish you all Happy Valentine's Day whether you are single, taken or whatever relationship status you find yourself in. Valentine's Day is all about celebrating love and loved ones and often we cover this theme in movies, comics and games too.

Who are your favourite sci-fi, fantasy and superhero couples?

I was really excited when X-Men's  Rogue and Gambit got together - but sad that she couldn't touch him.  I always thought Riker and Troi were a good couple in Star Trek: The Next Generation too.
And always felt sorry for Sam Beckett as he never got to have a relationship while he was Quantum Leaping about.

Anyway, whether you are a Doctor with a companion, a Starfleet Officer having a relationship with a work colleague or a super powered mutant dating another - I hope your Valentine's Day is exciting and awesome!

Until next time

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment