Saturday 25 February 2017

BYTE: February's Update

I'm Paul ... and this is Paul & The Popcorn. How are you? I hope you are well. I'm sorry for the break in service; I've had a lot on but I've still been watching and reviewing movies still so I have lots to share with you. So expect a slew of reviews over the coming days - and a review of the final Hugh Jackman fronted  Wolverine movie, Logan soon too!  I'm going to be changing the way I present things so you may have noticed that I've started adding pictures to my reviews to make them a little less wordy. My computer is on it's way out so it's been difficult to upload my blog however today I have just found a lovely app that seems to allow me to do what I need. I'm still having to delay with my YouTube channel due to technical limitations. I was excited to get a video camera for me to do this but it broke so I'm back to square one. I'll get uploading again as soon as I can. However I still have some videos on doing unboxings - check me out - for Nerd Block and Loot Crate unboxings. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDPt2bBqZHQ. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter on @paulandpopcorn for up to the minute ramblings and chat - and feel free to contact me to talk about films and geeky stuff and that. After all, that's where it all started from. Plus I'm always checking that! As I get better at this I will get better so thanks for being with me and keep it geeky! Until next time Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment