Saturday 14 November 2015

UPDATE: 14th November 2015

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14552703/?claim=w4zcd4mr6cw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hey everyone, just giving you an update on some things that have been happening around and about. I've just signed up to link my blog to Bloglovin (above) so if you are interested in when I update the blog and want to keep up to date on other blogs, feel free to click above so it can keep you in the loop and informed.

Secondly, Microsoft have released an update to the Xbox One which finally includes backwards compatibility. This is blooming awesome as it's something I personally feel very strongly about. I think having such a rich, diverse back catalogue as this should be available to play on the next generation - and I'm impressed that Microsoft have found a way to do this. Admittedly there are only about 100 games supported (most on XBL) but it's a start and more will be added. Speaking of XBL - don't forget to get the second set of free games if you are an XBL subscriber after 16th - if you haven't got the first set be quick - you need to get them now.

Star Wars fever is hotting up and in the cinema, 17th December to be precise! With the final trailer being dropped, the release of Star Wars: Battlefront and more merch available this Christmas than Scrooge has savings, this is guaranteed to be one of the biggest blockbusters in recent memory. It still could be rubbish, but somehow (at least I hope) that will be very unlikely, especially since it features the original cast.  Who is Kylo Ren? And what the heck is he doing with that sword? It all starts in a few days more than a month. Yes, that soon!

Mockingjay Part 2 comes out this week with the final part of Katniss Everdeen's trials and is still the YA dystopian franchise to beat. With the Scorch Trials (film two of The Maze Runner) merely luke-warm, how sparkling will the conclusion be to the much loved trilogy of books? Hot on it's heels will be the third Divergent movie - Allegiant in March '16, though it also may be split into two parts. Personally I hate this trend but, if they must they must I guess. I wonder if they made a quadrilogy would they stretch the movies to five?

Finally I would just like to take a moment to show respect to France and to those in Paris after last nights atrocities. My thoughts are with them and the whole world stands with you.

Be strong as the world unites.

Paul


 

No comments:

Post a Comment